As a member of Warwick Hockey Club you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Training once a week - see our training page for more details.
- An opportunity to play in one of our many teams - Junior, Badgers, Women’s, Men’s, Veterans and Mixed.
- Use of Warwick Sports Club - our recently renovated club house offers changing facilities, bar and seating area for post game refreshments and available for private hire also.
- Discounted rates to join the Warwick Tennis Club and Warwick Cricket Club.
- A range of social events run throughout the year.
To join Warwick Hockey Club please read through the subscription information below to see which option would best suit you.
For full information about our Junior Section including Badgers please visit our Junior's Section page.
If you have any questions about renewing your membership or joining the Junior Section please reach out to our Junior Coordinators Dave & Wilbur via email on email@example.com
Welcome to the 2019/20 season at Warwick Hockey Club.
Please take the time to read through the information below and follow the instructions for joining which differ between new and existing members. Please confirm your details and select your preferred membership payment options by 14/09/19 at 9.00pm in order to be considered for match selection.
The Club has a number of categories and payment options for membership which are explained below.
If you have any questions please contact our Membership Secretary – Pam Dalton, via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are SIX membership categories:
- Senior – players over the age of 18, not in full time education.
- Student – players over the age of 18, but in full time education or those who are unemployed.
- Under 18 – players under the age of 18 at the start of the season (1st September 2019)
- Goal-keeper providing their own kit – due to the high cost of goal-keeping kit, goal-keepers providing their own kit are entitled to full membership by paying just the Associate Member fee.
- Masters – players over the age of 35 who only play in mid-week Masters/Vets games
- Associate Member – a non-playing member who wishes to be part of the Club and use its Clubhouse facilities.
There are THREE payment options for the principal membership categories:
- Full Payment [Combined Subscription Option] – in advance to include membership and all winter season match fees.
- Standing Order (six payments) [Combined Subscription Option] – to include membership and all winter season match fees.
- Membership Fee [Subscription & Match Fees] – plus a match fee for each game played. Match fees should be paid monthly, amounts due are shown on the Club members site, please sign in and go to Player Zone > My Games.
There is a fourth option which is generally discouraged, but where a player through personal circumstances is only able to play a handful of games during the season. At the discretion of the Committee, they may be allowed to pay a higher match fee per game, summary below:
- An occasional player who does not attend training, upon 10th game for the Club FULL SUBS will be due immediately. Players in this category are not eligible for free training/coaching.
- An occasional player who does attend training, upon 5th game for the Club FULL SUBS will be due immediately
The Club has a fair financial policy and where a player opts for the Subscription plus Match Fee option, but then finds that they are playing significantly more games than expected (i.e. beyond the 15 or so games break-even position), they may switch to the inclusive option by notifying the Treasurer & Membership Secretary, their account will be recalculated on the inclusive option and payments re-allocated.
The Club has an inclusive policy and tries, where possible, to enable players to play the game of hockey. In cases of financial difficulty contact should be made direct to Pam Dalton our Membership Secretary, who may be able to offer other options.
To save you filling in a paper form each year, the Club is now asking members to submit an annual declaration online. Please sign in and go to Player Zone > Annual Declaration.
Order new club kit
Follow this link to our club kit page where you can view the items and download an order form