Club Day 2017 and WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT
Join us as part of our 2017 CLUB DAY!
Warwick Hockey Club, Warwick School, King’s High School and invited guests are teaming up to make a World Record Attempt at the MOST PLAYERS IN A HOCKEY EXHIBITION MATCH.
YOU are invited to take part and have a chance to be a Guinness World Record holder!
At present the current record stands at 257 players. We are aiming for 300+. If you are aged between 5 and 85 all you have to do is sign up. Just click on the link below and fill in your details. Nearer the time we will be in touch to allocate you a playing time.
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
- The record is for the greatest number of people to actively participate in a field hockey exhibition match, between two teams, at the same venue.
- The match will start at 11.30am on Saturday 16th September 2017, at Warwick School astro pitches and run for as long as it takes to get 300+ people playing.
- When you sign up you will be put into an age category: 5-14, 15-18, 19-25, 26-35, 36-45, 46+, VIP guests. We will start with the youngest players and go through to the oldest.
- Each player will play at least 15 minutes and will be assigned a time to play before the event starts.
- This World Record Event is FREE to enter.
- All you need to wear is: games kit, training or astro shoes, shin pads, gum shield, hockey glove (optional) and of course don’t forget your hockey stick!
- Sponsored ‘goodie bags’ will be given to all participants.
- Refreshments will be available in the Halse Pavilion and pitch side.
- Warwick Hockey Club will be staging their CLUB DAY at the same time so there will be other to take part in with fun for ALL the family.